AUBURN CLUB CARD ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
In an effort to streamline the club card ordering process and to allow cards to be event personalized, the Office of Alumni Affairs – Club Management will utilize an online vendor (Mingo) for ordering cards. Below are details concerning the ordering process.
** The Auburn Alumni Association, covers the shipping and mailing of cards at the 3rd class rate. Cards should be requested from Mingo 6 weeks prior to the club’s event. If sufficient time is not provided for design and mailing, the Office of Alumni Affairs – Club Management has the right to refuse the order or allow the club to pay for the cards to be mailed 1st class.
- To begin the order process, visit http://www.myorderdesk.com/JobSubmit.asp?Provider_ID=317464&OrderFormID=429971
- Complete the online form and provide the appropriate information.
- A proof will be created and Mingo will email the proof to the individual who initiated the order.
- The Office of Alumni Affairs – Club Management will be notified of the request, will provide Mingo with the mailing list and approve the order.
- The order will be processed and mailed from Mingo.
Important to Note:
- Mingo has been provided with every club’s logo so the card can be personalized.
- The requested fields can not be changed.
- All billing will come directly to the Office of Alumni Affairs.
- While the association allots a certain number of card mailings per club (depending on the club’s tier), a club can still order cards through Mingo. However, the club will be billed for reimbursement of printing and mailing the card.
- The Office of Alumni Affairs – Club Management will see a proof of your card. However, it will not be edited by our staff. It is the club’s responsibility to ensure the information is correct.