2. Tell us why you became a member and receive your exclusive Pete the Cat print!
You will also receive one entry to win that day!
One entry total per member please.
I. You must be a current contributing member as of 6/21/2020 to be eligible to win daily giveaways.
II. You will receive one entry each day that you participate in trivia. Trivia winners may receive two entries that day.
III. You must be a current contributing member and complete the entry form to receive the Pete the Cat print. They are not available for purchase. Each member is eligible for one print. You will receive one entry for the daily giveaways for completing the form.
IV. You must download AND log into the Forever AU app to receive an entry.
V. Winners will be selected at 4:00 p.m. CT each day and will be tagged on social media around 4:30 p.m. CT. We will also contact you in the event that you are not on social media.
VI. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN? – WHERE YOU BELONG!
Welcome to your Auburn Alumni Association Family – Where You Belong. You belong to a family of more than 238,000 living Auburn University alumni. Your Auburn Alumni Association is here to support you, just as family should. All Auburn University graduates are automatically General Members of the Auburn Alumni Association, with no membership contribution required.
Upgrade to a contributing membership today and join more than 42,000 graduates, alumni and friends. You will receive a multitude of additional benefits, such as quarterly issues of Auburn Magazine, official membership packet with car decal, lapel pin and membership card, and a variety of local and national discounts. Plus, your contribution is tax deductible and is counted toward Auburn’s alumni participation rates, which factor into Auburn University’s national rankings.
Thanks to the support of our contributing members, your Auburn Alumni Association is able to provide a multitude of programs and services for Auburn alumni and friends. You do not have to be a graduate to join.
Auburn Alumni Association Member Benefits
|Sustaining Life Member Lapel Pin|
|Scholarship Impact Report|
|Priority invite for gameday parking|
|Auburn Alumni Association Scholarship Eligibility|
|Membership lapel pin, card and car decal|
|Enterprise/National Car Rental Discount|
|Ralph Brown Draughon Library Access|
|James E. Martin Aquatics Center Access|
|Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Discount|
|Charitable Contribution (90%)|
|Printed Auburn Magazine|
|Home, Renters and Auto Insurance Discount|
|Auburn Magazine Online|
|Online Networking Events|
|Auburn Club Membership|
|Auburn Connection E-newsletter|
|Auburn Alumni Directory App|
|This is Auburn Speaker Series|
|War Eagle Travelers & Away-Game Travel|
|Official Alumni pin|
We are a member-based 501(c)3 organization funded by membership contributions, individual donations and corporate sponsorships/affinity program partners. We have a staff of 25 employees and mentor student interns who work with our team. Our membership base is one of the largest in the SEC, standing strong with more than 42,000 members.
Contributing Member Benefits
As a contributing member of the Auburn Alumni Association, you have access to a variety of discounts and special promotions.
See the list of your current benefits below. * denotes a local Auburn benefit.
- The Hotel at Auburn University and Dixon Conference Center* – Receive a discounted rate.
- Marriott – Special rates and awards available with promo code ZXM.
- Anders Book Store* – 15% off all merchandise (Excludes textbooks; in-store only)
- Beachfitters Sunglass Shoppe – 20% discount off a pair of sunglasses.
- Ellie Clothing – 15% off one non- sale item-in store only. Use wareagle15 as promo code
- Jewelry By Design* – 15% off the purchase of any Auburn inspired jewelry with code; JBD4AU.
- Jos. A Bank* – 20% off any regular price item (excludes rentals & gift cards).
- Tiger Rags – Where spirit begins and Auburn Alumni shop. 10% discount with proof of Alumni membership.
- Block & Barrel* – 10% discount on any purchase. 323 Airport Rd, Auburn, AL
- Full Moon BBQ* – 10% off any catering through Full Moon BBQ.
- Momma Goldberg’s Deli* – Free nachos with the purchase of a large drink.
- Niffer’s Place* – $1 off any purchase.
- TCBY* – 10% off any purchase!
- Taziki’s* – Receive a 15% discount using the code: ALUMNI15
- Aquatic Center – $25 off a semester pass or $75 off a yearly pass with current membership card.
- CrossFit on the Plains – Free trial workout. Visit crossfitontheplains.com to register.
- Max Fitness* – $5 guest fee (1 day pass); Zero enrollment fee ($19.95/mo membership); 2 free personal training sessions; BOGO 1 year paid in full.
- One Eighty Wellness Spa* – 10% off any service or product, not valid with other offers.
- Play It Forward Golf – Save up to 70% on greens fees when playing golf!
- Pure Barre – 10% off any regular-priced package. Phone: 334-887-0007
- Rent Gear Here – 10% off all rentals serving Destin, Panama City Beach and 30A. Phone: 888-750-7606
- Saugahatchee Country Club* – “Orange and Blue” membership for YOU! 50% off initiation $160/mo (ages 21-34), $260/mo (ages 35-39), $360/mo (ages 40+) (AAA + social media only) – Non Resident w student membership $110/mo w/ 25% off initiation (SAA + social media only)
- Sentinel Mouthguards – Enjoy 15% off any dental night guard, athletic mouth guard, teeth whitening and dental retainers. Excludes 3mm Extreme Durability Hard Night Guard. apply coupon code AUBURN15 at checkout.
- Adorama Inc. – Get up to 15% discount until 12/31/20-go to email@example.com and complete form labeled JOIN at the right-hand side of the screen and let them know that you are an Auburn Alumni for educational discounts.
- Check It Out – 10% off discount excluding sales and specials.
- Canvaspeople – Alumni recieve 50% off. Use code; ALUMNI50
- Custom Neon – firstname.lastname@example.org% discount entire product range, no minimum spend required-use promo code AUBURNUNI10 at check out.
- Diploma Frames – $20 off all Church Hill Classics diploma frame orders of $175+ using discount code; AUFRAME20
- Taylor Made Designs – 20% off any purchase $20 or more.
- JetGift Baskets -Take advantage of 20% off at Jet Gift Baskets. Use code Auburn20 upon check out.
- Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art – 5% discount off all regularly priced merchandise in the JCSM shop.
- Sherpa – 20% off with code; AUSHERPA
- Wild Birds Unlimited* – 10% off all bird food.
- 4 Seasons Cleaner* – 10% Discount. Must present card at drop-off. Restrictions apply.
- Auburn Libraries* – Members of the association have on-site library privileges.
- Auburn Reprographics* – Current offer of 20% off supplies and 10% off printing.
- Auburn University Federal Credit Union – Eligible for membership
- Auburn University Club – 10% off on proshop merchandise/10% off in clubhouse restaurant/50% off National membership category initiation fee
- Cherokee Ridge Country Club – No initiation fee to join and first 2 months free dues/if you join you will be member at sister club-Auburn University Club
- Dish Network – Get $100 Back When You Order New Home Security Service
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Receive a discount off of the retail rates by referencing account code L55E201
- HughesNet – $30/month on satellite Internet plans, free installation, as well as a $50 Visa gift card with purchase! Call 1-888-306-7786 and use the coupon code “Hughes50”.
- GEICO – Auburn alumni now receive a special discount on car insurance.
- GradMed – Short-term graduate insurance to help cover medical bills.
- Kaplan Test Prep – Use discount code: AUALUM100 for a $100 savings!
- Meyer and Associates Insurance – Life insurance, health insurance, long term care insurance, small business insurance, travel insurance, pet insurance, and identity protection for Auburn alumni.
- National Car Rental – Take advantage of nationwide set rates by referencing account code L55E201
- OLLI at Auburn* – $20 for an annual membership (excluding academic fee).
- Peaches N Clean* – 10% off next carpet cleaning. Phone: 334-502-5326
- Precision Door Service – Full service garage door company, serving Memphis and Huntsville, visit us online today and receive 5% off your invoice total (may be combined with other offers). Mention Auburn Alumni Association at time of booking.
- SafeSpray Pest Control* – 10% discount to members when they sign up for annual pest control service.
- Tiger Limo* – Tiger Limo offers members a 10% discount.
- The Economist – Save 10% on a subscription to The Economist. Try 12 weeks for just $12, or subscribe for a full year and save.
- Whitts Auto Service* – $5 off next oil and filter service; $10 off any repairs over $100
Member Demographics & Statistics
All Living Alumni: 238,000
*Note: these are self reporting numbers
All members of the Auburn Alumni Association are automatically members of their local Auburn Club. There are more than 100 Auburn Clubs and Auburn Alumni Affiliates across the world who offer the opportunity to connect with fellow alumni and friends. From game-watch parties to community service opportunities to scholarship fundraising, clubs and affiliates provide a great opportunity to stay connected to Auburn. Check the map above to see how many alumni are in your area or visit www.alumni.auburn.edu/clubs to find your local group.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Auburn Alumni Association is committed to the mission of advancing Auburn University by engaging all alumni and is promoting a more inclusive membership program. The association recognizes and appreciates the members and friends who have made a financial investment in the organization and will continue to do so. Moving forward, all Auburn University graduates will be recognized as General Members of the Auburn Alumni Association, regardless of financial contribution. We always speak of “The Auburn Family” and the recent changes to the association bylaws are an effort to bring every graduate into our organization, while still recognizing the importance of and benefits for our contributing members.
All Auburn University main campus degreed graduates are General Members of the Auburn Alumni Association, with no membership contribution required. General Members may request to receive their complimentary Auburn alumni pin by updating their records at www.alumni.auburn.edu/update and selecting the pin request button. General Members have access to the online Auburn Magazine, are members of their local Auburn Club and receive regular updates from the Auburn Alumni Association. General Members may upgrade to a contributing membership to receive enhanced benefits.
There are no new requirements or changes to your contributing membership benefits!
Spouses may be added to an existing paid life membership for $325.
I recently joined the association, but my packet hasn’t arrived in the mail. When should I expect it?
Packets are mailed first class USPS and typically take 2 weeks to arrive.
Gift memberships are available for purchase online (see all membership types above) or by calling 334-844-2960. We’re happy to send the membership packet to either you or the recipient.
Our free Auburn Alumni Directory app is available for download in the Apple App Store, Droid store, or for use with a desktop computer. This secure app allows you to search for friends and network with other alumni in your field. Visit www.alumni.auburn.edu/app to read more about the app.
Additionally, you may look up friends in our printed alumni directory, which is published every five years. Directories are able for viewing at the Auburn Alumni Center. To order a book for yourself, call 800-877-6554. Due to privacy laws, we cannot release personal information on individual alumni without their permission. We may be able to facilitate connections between individuals, however. For details, email email@example.com.
Children of fully paid life members may be eligible for alumni scholarship assistance, provided they meet certain academic criteria. Parents must be fully paid life members by February 1 of the students incoming year. Visit www.alumni.auburn.edu/scholarship for more details or call 334-844-2995.
Former spouses may decide either to split the joint membership into separate memberships (with any remaining payments divided equally), or one spouse may keep the membership in full. The written consent of both parties is necessary.
I agreed to pay five annual installments to complete my life membership. I have missed a payment. What should I do?
Payments are due the same month each year, and payment reminders are sent via mail, email, and phone calls. After a payment is 30 days late, your membership status is inactivated, and you no longer receive membership benefits. To reopen your membership, you will need to pay any past-due installments to update your payment schedule. Installment payments that were made over five years ago cannot be credited toward a new life membership.
The Auburn Hospitality Tailgate is a celebratory event hosted by the Auburn Alumni Association prior to each home football game. The tailgate opens three hours before kickoff and closes 30 minutes before kickoff. Access to the tailgate is free to everyone. Members receive a special welcome gift, along with a free scoop of ice cream from the recreated Sani-Freeze dairy bar. There are several food options available for purchase. For more information or to register for the tailgate, please visit www.alumni.auburn.edu/hospitality-tailgate.
Membership materials are not required to access the tailgate. Alumni staff will be available to check you in. Pre-registration is encouraged. You can register at alumni.auburn.edu/hospitality-tailgate.
We've had a birth in our family! How do I contact Auburn Magazine to submit a birth announcement? Can I receive a Tiger Cub Certificate?
To submit a birth announcement to Auburn Magazine, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the parents’ names, place of residence, the child’s full name and date of birth. Parents must be contributing members of the Auburn Alumni Association to receive a Tiger Cub certificate; to request a certificate, email email@example.com.
Contributing association members may access the Ralph Brown Draughon Library* and James E. Martin Aquatics Center on campus. You will need to visit the Office of Identity Management, located in the OIT Building at 300 Lem Morrison Drive, in order to receive an ID card. For details, see http://www.auburn.edu/oit/idm/. You will need to show a current form of ID and current membership card. For more information about the aquatics center, see http://aquatics.auburn.edu/.
* Library usage is restricted to checking out books and accessing certain public databases. The James E. Martin Aquatics Center offers $20 off a 3 month pass or $100 off an annual pass for Auburn Alumni Association members.
Yes! We have more than 4,000 non-graduate members.
Yes! You may join AUM’s association, the Auburn Alumni Association or both.