The Nominating Committee of the Auburn Alumni Association Board of Directors is requesting nominations from alumni and friends of Auburn University for four new directors.
Qualified nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Be life members in good standing of the association;
- Serve on a volunteer basis;
- Attend three board meetings per year in Auburn;
- Join the association’s sustaining life membership program through contributions to the “Circle of Excellence” scholarship society;
- Have a history of leadership and support of the Auburn Alumni Association and Auburn University;
- Possess demonstrated accomplishments in either a chosen professional career and/or through community service.
The nominating committee also will take into consideration an individual’s potential for representing the association’s various constituencies, their college major(s) and geographic location.
The completed form must be submitted electronically, along with a brief biography and at least two letters of recommendation (but no more than four) from current association members in good standing.
Be sure to have all nomination documents available when starting the nomination form process. You will not have the option of going back at another time to complete or add to your nomination packet. Incomplete submissions or submissions received after the deadline of Wednesday, March 29, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. CDT will not be accepted. For additional information contact Susan Barnes at (334) 844-3820.