Nominations will be accepted from Monday, April 9-Friday, June 29, 2018
What is the Young Alumni Achievement Award?
The Young Alumni Achievement Award, sponsored by the Auburn Alumni Association, has been created to recognize extraordinary accomplishments by members of the Auburn family. One recipient will be recognized for significant achievement in their professional lives and/or for distinguished community service and will be honored at the Lifetime Achievement Awards Banquet in March 2019.
Who can be selected?
To be selected for the Young Alumni Achievement Award, nominees must be a graduate of Auburn University, be 40 years old or younger at the time of the nomination and have:
- attained prominence in their business, profession, or vocational endeavors and/or
- performed distinguished community service locally, regionally, nationally and/or globally
The individual must be a person of such integrity, stature and proven ability that the faculty, staff, students and alumni of Auburn University will take pride in, and be inspired by, their accomplishments. Current members of the Auburn Alumni Association Board of Directors and/or staff of the Auburn University Office of Alumni Affairs are not eligible.
Who can submit a nomination?
Nominations may be made by any of the following:
- Any alumni or friend of Auburn University
- Any member of the Auburn University faculty or staff
- Any chartered Auburn Club
How can I submit a nomination?
Nominations should include:
- The completed nomination form
- One to three letters, but no more than three letters, that detail how the nominee fulfills one or more of the criteria listed above. Each letter should also describe the nominee’s accomplishments.
- Optional: resume and/or other biographical information
Please complete the form below or send the completed via mail or email to:
Young Alumni Achievement Award
Auburn Alumni Association
Attn: Kate Asbury Larkin
317 South College Street
Auburn, Alabama 36849
For questions, please call 334.844.1149
RATHER PRINT AND FILL A NOMINATION?
If you would rather submit a physical form, please fill the form below and you will be emailed a PDF.