2020 Young Alumni Achievement Award
Nominations for the 2020 Lifetime Achievement Awards will open Monday, April 8, 2019 and will close on Friday, June 28, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. CT.
The Auburn Alumni Association established the Young Alumni Achievement Award in 2011 to recognize extraordinary accomplishments by members of the Auburn family. One recipient will be recognized annually for significant achievement in their professional lives and/or for distinguished community service.
- Recipients must be a graduate of Auburn University and be 40 years old or younger at the time of the nomination.
- Must have attained prominence in their business, profession or vocational endeavors and/or performed distinguished community service locally, regionally, nationally and/or globally.
- The individual must be a person of such integrity, stature and proven ability that the faculty, staff, students and alumni of Auburn University will take pride in, and be inspired by, their accomplishments.
- Current staff members of the Auburn University Office of Alumni Affairs and current Auburn Alumni Association Board of Directors are not eligible during their terms of employment or service.
Nominations may be made by any alumni or friend of Auburn University and will be considered for two years, one additional year after the original year of nomination. Updated information may be added to a nomination packet during the second year of nomination. It is the nominator or the nominees’ responsibility to notify Susan Barnes at email@example.com or by phone 334.844.3820 if a second year nomination is being re-submitted. If the nominator chooses, he/she may submit a new nomination packet to re-nominate the candidate after the original nomination period of two years has expired.
All nomination information is now located on the Auburn Alumni Association website. You will be able to save your nomination form if you should need to return to add additional information. However, once you have submitted your nomination, you will not be able to return to add additional documents.
Nominations should include:
- The completed nomination form
- One-three letters (no more than three) detailing how the nominee fulfills one or more of the criteria listed above; should include specifics of the nominee’s accomplishments.
- Optional: resume and/or other biographical information
One individual will be selected annually as the recipient of the award. The 2020 Young Alumni Achievement Award will be presented at a black-tie dinner and ceremony on February 29, 2020.
For additional information, please contact Susan Barnes at 334.844.3820 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations for the 2020 Young Alumni Achievement Award will open Monday, April 8, 2019 and will close on Friday, June 28, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. CT.