Applications will close Friday, November 29, 2019 at 4:45 p.m.
Thank you for your interest in the Auburn Alumni Association’s Young Alumni Council. The council will be comprised of 25 members representing a variety of colleges/schools, graduation years and geographic locations, whose primary mission will be to support the goals and mission of the Auburn Alumni Association, specifically on matters pertaining to young alumni. The Auburn Alumni Association defines a young alumni as a graduate who is 40 years old or younger. Applications for the council are now being accepted and are due no later than Friday, November 29, 2019 at 4:45 p.m.
Young Alumni Council Primary Responsibilities
- Increase young alumni engagement and connect young alumni in meaningful ways
- Serve as an ambassador for young alumni through assisting with the organization and promotion of young alumni programming
- Provide analysis and input for the purpose of improving young alumni programming opportunities
- Support the important missions of the Auburn Alumni Association and Auburn University
Young Alumni Council Expectations
- Be a contributing member (Life Member or Annual Member) of the Auburn Alumni Association
- Serve a two-year term
- Attend on-campus, council meetings (2 per year) and bi-monthly teleconference calls
- Actively participate in local/regional young alumni programming when possible
- Make an annual philanthropic gift of any amount to any college/school, department, organization or program at Auburn University
- For additional expectations, please click here
To apply, complete the application and include at least 1 letter of recommendation and a biography/resume. All applications must be received by Friday, November 29, 2019 at 4:45 p.m. You will have the option to save and continue your application, however, once you submit your application, you will not have the option to return at a later time to complete or add to your application.
Each application will be sent to the selection committee and selected council members will be notified by the end of February 2020 with the first on-campus council meeting being held in May 2020.
For additional information, contact Taylor Logan (firstname.lastname@example.org).