REQUEST FOR NOMINATIONS FOR 2022
20 UNDER 40 RECOGNITION
The 20 under 40 Recognition Nomination form will open Monday, March 28, 2022 and
will close on Friday, April 29, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. CT.
The Auburn Alumni Association’s Young Alumni Council is requesting nominations from Auburn University young alumni and friends for the 2022 20 under 40 recognition. This recognition was established to recognize members of the Auburn Family for extraordinary accomplishments, significant professional achievements, or distinguished service to others.
Qualified nominees must meet the following criteria:
- This will be a nomination-based process; self-nominations will also be accepted
- Auburn University young alumni must be under the age of 40 at the time of their nomination
- An individual that makes a substantial impact in their industry, field, or community
- A contributing member of the Auburn Alumni Association or has made a contribution to Auburn University in its mission
- Demonstrates the ideals of the Auburn Creed
- The selection committee will be looking at all nomination materials to see if they demonstrate a comprehensive approach to campus and alumni participation
- Have attained prominence in their business, profession or vocational endeavors and/or performed distinguished community service locally, regionally, nationally and/or globally.
Nominations may be made by alumni or friends of Auburn University and will be considered for two years, one additional year after the original year of nomination. Updated information may be added to a nomination packet during the second year of nomination.
The completed nomination form must be submitted electronically, along with a brief biography and at least one but not more than two letters of recommendation.
Completed nominations will be considered for a total of two years.
Note: Your form may be saved and completed at a later date, by clicking “Save and Continue Later” on the nomination form. Once submitted, you will not be able to go back and edit your form.
Incomplete nominations or nominations received after the deadline of April 29, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. CT will not be accepted.
A total of twenty individuals will be selected and recognized during a recognition event on Friday, September 16, 2022, at the Auburn Alumni Center and invited to attend the Young Alumni Tailgate on Saturday, September 17, 2022.
For additional information, membership status or assistance, contact Caroline Brophy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (334) 844-1154.