REQUEST FOR NOMINATIONS FOR 2024 YOUNG ALUMNI ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
The Young Alumni Achievement Award was established in 2011 to recognize members of the Auburn Family with significant achievements in their professional lives and/or distinguished community service.
Qualified nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Nominees must be a graduate of Auburn University and be 40 years old or younger at the time of the nomination.
- Must have attained prominence in their business, profession or vocational endeavors and/or performed distinguished community service locally, regionally, nationally and/or globally.
- The individual must be a person of such integrity, stature and proven ability that the faculty, staff, students and alumni of Auburn University will take pride in and be inspired by their accomplishments.
- Please note that members of the Auburn Alumni Association Board of Directors, Auburn Alumni Association Black Alumni Council and Young Alumni Council, Auburn University Foundation Board of Directors, Auburn University Board of Trustees and current Auburn University employees are not eligible for this award during their terms of service or employment.
Who may submit a nomination?
- Nominations may be made by alumni or friends of Auburn University.
How do I submit a nomination?
- Complete nomination form below. Form may be saved and completed later by clicking “Save and Continue Later”.
- In addition to the form, a brief biography or resume and one to three letters of recommendation must be downloaded and submitted electronically. Once complete, click “Submit Your Nomination”. Once submitted, edits cannot be made to the information.
How many years are nominations considered?
- Nominations are considered for two years. Additional or updated information may be added to a nomination packet.
- If a nomination packet has expired, a nominator can fill out a new form and submit the required documents.
How often are awards presented?
- One individual will be selected annually and recognized during the Auburn Alumni Association’s black-tie dinner and awards ceremony.
For additional information or assistance, please contact Gwen Whitlock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 334.844.1134.